Last updated September 11, 2021
What We Do
- We collect clickstream information and basic, technical information, such as browser type, from Visitors—those who visit the Site but who do not register.
- We store information you provide to us, including but not limited to, name, email, IP address, on-site search queries, and copies of your correspondence.
- We use a limited number of select service providers to perform work on our behalf. They are permitted to use personal information only for the purpose of providing their services or at an aggregate level.
- If you provide your email, we add it to our email list for periodic announcements, per your checkbox selections when providing your email. You may opt out and unsubscribe at any time using the “unsubscribe” links in our emails.
- We track your behavior in e-mail communications we send you, including but not limited to our newsletter and we are able to determine if you opened the e-mail or clicked any link within it.
Your Privacy Matters
Ballcard Genius is committed to protecting the privacy of young children, and therefore does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information on the Site or Service from persons under 13 years of age, except in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”). By providing any personal information to Ballcard Genius or otherwise using the Service, all Visitors and Users, including without limitation individuals in the European Union, must acknowledge and hereby unambiguously consent to the transfer to, collection and processing of such information in the United States. You may not use the Service if you do not agree to such transfer to, collection, and processing of your personal information in the United States.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may request that we provide to you (i) a list of the categories of personal information about you that Ballcard Genius has disclosed to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the calendar year preceding your request, (ii) the names and addresses of such third parties, and (iii) if the nature of the third parties’ business cannot reasonably be determined from their names, examples of the products or services marketed, if known to Ballcard Genius, sufficient to give you a reasonable indication of the nature of the third parties’ business. To submit your request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “California Privacy” and your request in the body of your email.
How Does Ballcard Genius Collect Information?
Like many sites, Ballcard Genius may collect non-personal information during your visit to the Site through our automatic data collection tools, which may include “cookies” and other commonly used technologies.
A cookie is a small piece of data stored by a user’s browser that contains session information to identify you for access purposes as you navigate Ballcard Genius. Cookies are required to use our service.
When you visit our Site, ad networks and other parties may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these ad networks and other parties. Because there is not yet a consensus on how companies should respond to web browser-based or other do-not-track (“DNT”) mechanisms, we do not respond to web browser-based DNT signals at this time.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). You can also opt out of tracking by many companies using cookies via the Network Advertising Initiative Consumer Opt-Out.
When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
Order-Processing Related Cookies
Account and Login Related Cookies
With particular products or services we offer, we may provide you with an account and login details. If so, the third party platform we use will often employ cookies to make login easy, and so we can identify you as a paying customer.
This Site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most trusted analytics solutions available. We use Google Analytics to help us understand how you use the Site so that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as:
How long you spend on the Site
- The pages that you visit
- Information about your device, browser, and operating system
- Geolocation information
- Demographic information
None of which is personally-identifiable.
The Site is set up to Anonymizes IP addresses on all Google Analytics hits, eCommerce hits, and form tracking hits
We also use social media buttons and plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including, Facebook Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
How does Ballcard Genius use the information collected?
Information is collected for a number of reasons, including, but not limited to:
- To make the Site easier to use
- To deliver requested communications, products, or services
- To create relevant and useful content
- To offer relevant goods and services
- To notify you about changes on the Site
- To ask for feedback
- To send third party marketing communications
To carry out these activities, Ballcard Genius works with a number of third parties, including, but not limited to:
- MailChimp, for emailing
- Google Analytics, for Site behavior tracking
- SamCart, for order processing
- OptinMonster, for forms and info collection
- Paypal, for order processing
- Stripe, for order processing
- CrazyEgg, for Site behavior tracking
Links to Third Party Websites
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
When might Ballcard Genius be required to disclose my personal information?
Where your personal information has been requested by any governmental entity or other third party pursuant to subpoena or similar legal process, we will notify you as quickly as practicable before providing any such information, unless we are legally prohibited from doing so or we believe in good faith that disclosure is or may be necessary to protect life, avoid serious physical injury or property loss or damage, or to prevent or investigate an ongoing crime.
ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES FOR USERS BASED IN THE EUROPEAN UNION.
- Rights Under the GDPR. If you are based in the EU, in certain circumstances you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data that we hold about you—specifically:
- Request access to your personal data. You may have the right to request access to any personal data we hold about you as well as related information, including the purposes for processing the personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients with whom the personal data has been shared, where possible, the period for which the personal data will be stored, the source of the personal data, and the existence of any automated decision making.
- Request correction of your personal data. You may have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of any inaccurate personal data we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal data. You may have the right to request that personal data held about you be deleted.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data. You may have the right to prevent or restrict processing of your personal data.
- Restrictions on Use of Your Personal Data to Promote Third-Party Products and Services.
If you are based in the EU, we will only send you direct marketing communications related to third party products and services, if you have given your consent to receiving such marketing. We will generally ask for your consent to receive such marketing when you first provide your personal data. You can choose to stop receiving any direct marketing communications from us at any time simply by following the “Unsubscribe” or “Manage Email Preferences” link at the bottom of any promotional email, or by logging into your profile on the applicable Platform and making changes in your account settings. Please note that you may not opt out of receiving non-promotional emails regarding your account or your transactions with us.
- Email address: email@example.com
- Mailing address:
PO BOX 4676
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762